COVID-19 Safety Plan and Vaccination Policy
You will be well aware of the threat of coronavirus upon all of us and the disruption to personal lives and business.
The wellbeing of our clients, our staff and those who visit our office is our number one priority. We want to do everything we can to keep each other safe and to stop Covid-19 from spreading.
From a Firm point of view, we have done the following:
- Briefed our staff on what precautions they need to be taking,
including not coming into the office if they are unwell.
- Ensured that all members of our staff are fully vaccinated.
- Ensured that we have good stocks of antiseptic wipes and hand
sanitizers available throughout the office.
- We are holding work meetings with clients in our office but
are asking all visitors to our office not to come in if they
are feeling unwell, or other risk factors apply.
- Only people who have been fully vaccinated may enter our office.
We will ask all visitors to our office to provide proof of
If you would prefer to have a virtual meeting, please let us
know and we will discuss options with you.
You will be doing damage control in respect of your businesses
and we applaud you for doing so. If we can help in any way then
please let us know.
As far as SGL is concerned, it is business as usual with a few extra precautions. Please keep well and stay safe.