IMPORTANT NOTICE RE COVID-19
You will be well aware of the threat of coronavirus upon all of us and the disruption to personal lives and business.
From a Firm point of view, we have done the following:
- Stopped all non-essential travel.
- Cancelled all in-person events like seminars and hospitality.
- Briefed our staff on what precautions they need to be taking, including not coming in to the office if they are unwell.
- Ensured that we have good stocks of antiseptic wipes and hand sanitizers available throughout the office.
- Still holding work meetings with clients in our office but we are asking clients to consider whether these should be held virtually.
- We are asking all visitors to our office not to come in if they are feeling unwell, or other risk factors apply.
If any of the above applies to you, or if you would prefer to have a virtual meeting in any event, please let us know and we will discuss options with you.
We have advanced plans to work remotely from home. Who knows where this will end? We do not know the timing but expect the threat of COVID-19 to get worse.
You will be doing damage control in respect of your businesses and we applaud you for doing so. If we can help in any way then please let us know for, like you, we have not come across this before.
As far as SGL is concerned, it is business as usual with a few extra precautions. Please keep well and stay safe.