STEWART GERMANN LAW OFFICE
undertakes a wide range of legal work and specialises in franchising,
licensing and the sale and purchase of businesses.
Never settle for second best ... Consult New Zealand's longest
established specialist franchise law firm with over 30 years'
experience. We are the experts in this area and can help you
achieve your goals.
Speak to us first: Because of our expertise we also
know the legal pitfalls!
- is listed in the International Who's Who of Franchise Lawyers.
- provides expert legal advice for both franchisors and franchisees.
- has considerable legal expertise in drafting franchise agreements and master franchise agreements.
- acts for clients which include many of New Zealand's best
known national and international franchise brands.
- has extensive franchising contacts worldwide and locally.
- is a recognised national and international guest speaker
at franchise conferences (New Zealand, Australia, USA).
- is a qualified mediator and a member of LEADR and AMINZ.
- acts for clients all over New Zealand.
- offers Trans-Tasman coverage.
- has advised many of New Zealand's leading franchise brands.
- has experience in establishment of new franchise/licence systems.
- advises franchisees prior to entering a system, with disputes and exiting systems.
- assists franchisors with all manner of commercial legal requirements.
- negotiates and drafts a wide variety of commercial contracts (e.g. supply agreements, terms of trade, confidentiality agreements, etc).
- drafts close party agreements (shareholders agreements, limited partnerships, etc).
- acts for clients in sale and purchase of businesses and assets.
Please contact us for further details